-
March 17th, 2010, 04:08 AM
#1
Hostboard Member
Bar with the best audio system in the world?
Jazz??Nishimura ??????? ??????????
Look at the "Audio System" pages...
-
March 17th, 2010, 09:28 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Bar with the best audio system in the world?
That's nutz! And very Japanese.
Thanks for the link. If I'm ever over there, I'm going.
-
March 17th, 2010, 08:44 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Bar with the best audio system in the world?
OMG.... incredible place!
I just found out it is not far from the parent company I work for.
I gotta figure out how to finagle a trip...
-
March 18th, 2010, 06:22 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Wow, Nice! thanks for the link.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks